The following terms and conditions will guide you through your Silverspot Cinemas SPOT REWARDS loyalty program operated by Cinema Holdings, LLC. SPOT REWARDS Members earn points at all Silverspot locations via purchases from the box-office, concession stand, restaurant and bar* within the theatres to accumulate points good towards concessions, movies, drinks, desserts, dinner and special members only private events. Membership from time to time might include special events, discounts, sweepstakes, newsletters and members only emails.
1. There is no fee to enroll in SPOT REWARDS to obtain membership. Eligible purchases and activities are required to earn options and redeem rewards.
2. SPOT REWARDS membership is open to anyone 18 and older who resides in the United States. Individuals not eligible for enrollment include: (1) Silverspot employees (ii) Silverspot employees’ immediate family members, and (iii) corporations, partnerships, or any other business entities, associations, or groups. Membership is limited to one per person.
3. To enroll in Silverspot’s SPOT REWARDS (i) register online at www.silverspot.net and create an account, (ii) visit us at any Silverspot Cinema and stop by Concierge Desk where a host will assist you in entering your information into the system (iii) fill out the membership form and turn it into any Silverspot Cinemas host at Concierge Desk, and (iv) visit any ATM at Silverspot and create an account by providing requested information including, but not limited to, name, age, telephone number, zip code and email address. Silverspot might on occasion request additional demographic or other information to help us grow and meet our customers’ needs and expectations. Your Phone number and birthday are required for registration and rewards.
4. SPOT REWARDS memberships are nontransferable and can only be used by the cardholder.
1. Reward points are generated each time you purchase movie tickets, buy concessions, dine in our restaurants or have a cocktail at one of our bars*.
2. SPOT REWARDS members receive 10 points for every dollar ($1.00) spent.
3. Once a SPOT REWARDS member reaches 5,000 points in a calendar year, the member jumps to the SPOT REWARDS Black level.
4. Once a SPOT REWARDS member’s hits 10,000 points in a calendar year, the member jumps to Silverspot Silver level.
5. The Spot Rewards year goes by the regular annual calendar year from January 1 – December 31.
6. Members in Black and Silver levels will remain at that level for the following calendar year after reaching the said level. To maintain that level you must continue to accumulate the amount of points required for each level during every calendar year. Loss of Black and Silver level will be determined by level of activity the following year. Red Level members lose all points at the end of the calendar year and will state to accumulate once again in the new year.
7. To receive points towards future rewards provide your phone number or membership card to Concierge Desk, concession, wait-staff or bartender each time you make a transaction.
8. Reward points will be credited to your membership account within 24 hours of the transaction. Your 100 points for joining will be added within 7 days of joining the program.
9. All points are to be redeemed at POS, WEB, KIOSK, APP or any additional sales channels available.
10. The minimum amount of points needed to start redeeming is 500. After this amount has been accumulated for the first time, there is no other amount to limit redemption. Once you use points for a benefit these are subtracted from your current balance. Special rewards for Black and Silver are not taken from your account.
11. Silverspot has the right to change, delete or add to these terms at anytime along with any other aspect to the program.
1. Rewards must be used within one calendar year of earning points.
2. Birthday tickets and dinner rewards are only good in the month of your Birthday.
3. Special events will vary by locations.
4. Rewards may be taxable, depending on the item and the federal, state and local tax laws applicable to you. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
1. Silverspot Cinemas may terminate or suspend your membership at anytime, for any reason, without liability to Cinema Holdings LLC d.b.a Silverspot Cinema. In such case, your membership will be terminated or suspended ninety (90) days after notice to you. Upon death, your membership in SPOT REWARDS will terminate immediately.
2. Silverspot may terminate or alter any or all of the rewards and benefit at any time without notice. In the event the SPOT REWARDS is terminated, Silverspot will maintain membership benefits until expiration of the client term.
3. Upon termination, your rights to accrue points and use rewards shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all credits calculated up to the date of termination would be forfeited. Cinema Holdings shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as deems necessary in its sole discretion.
4. In the case that Silverspot Cinema terminates your membership in SPOT REWARDS, you are ineligible to re-apply for membership and you agree not to attempt to re-enroll in SPOT REWARDS.
1. By participating in Silverspot Cinema’s SPOT REWARDS membership you hereby (i) give Cinema Holdings LLC and designees permission to publish, adapt, distribute, display, prepare derivative works of, and otherwise use your name, biographical information, voice, statements attributable to you, picture, or other likeness for advertising, promotional, publicity and other purposes as determined by Cinema Holdings LLC. In any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future throughout the world without further approval, notification or compensation and (ii) release Cinema Holdings LLC and its designees from any and all liability in connection therewith. The foregoing publicity release is void where prohibited by law.
1. Members can always view their activity online by logging into your account on Silverspot.net.
1. SPOT REWARDS Members acknowledge that he/she may only participate in SPOT REWARDS if and to the extent that all laws, rules, and regulations permit such participation.
2. Silverspot Cinemas may refuse to enroll an individual, or to restrict modify, or terminate a member’s participation without liability to that SPOT REWARDS member or any other party.
3. As a participant in SPOT REWARDS, you agree to release Silverspot Cinemas, its parent, affiliates, related companies, and agents and its and their respective officers, directors, owners and employees’ from and all loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising from or connected to SPOT REWARDS, including and without limitations (i) the collection redemption, revocation, or deletion of rewards, (ii) the issuance of rewards and use of these rewards, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification or termination of the SPOT REWARDS or any other programs of Cinema SPOT REWARDS or any reward or special program from the company. Cinema Holdings LLC, and SPOT REWARDS Memberships therein, are provided "as is" and "as Available" without warranties of merchantability, qualification for a particular purpose, or no infringement. Cinema Holding LLC makes no warranty in any respect as to any rewards, prizes, merchandise, or services made available as a member of SPOT REWARDS.
4. Under no circumstances shall any if the releases be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way comment with SPOT REWARDS or members’ participation therein. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or other legal theory, even if the release has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Releasees’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
5. SPOT REWARDS Rules are governed by the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of any jurisdiction. Any dispute concerning the interpretation of effect of the Membership Rules and/or participation in SPOT REWARDS must be resolved in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Florida. You agree to the personal jurisdiction, and venue of these courts.
6. If any provision of Membership rules is held unenforceable or invalidity will not render Membership Rules unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision will be changed and interpreted as to best accomplish the objectives of such enforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or the applicable court decisions.
7. Any waiver by Cinema Holdings, LLC of a breach of the Membership Rules shall not operate as, or be constructed to be, a waiver or any other breach of such provision of the Membership rules. Failure of Cinema Holdings LLC to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Membership rules on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive Cinema Holdings of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Membership Rules.
8. Certain restrictions apply, see theatres for details.